Make sure that you have iTunes downloaded onto your PC.
IPod connected to PC
Connect your iPod to the PC using the high-speed USB 2.0 port. Connect your USB cord to the USB port and then to your iPod.
Example of update notice on iTtunes
Let your PC recognize your iPod. ITunes will automatically search for updates and will let you know if there is a newer software version for your iPod. If no alert comes up within 60 seconds, you do not need an update. If you do need an update, you will see an update notice box appear. Simply click on "Update" and follow the prompts. You will be notified when the update is complete, and you are now ready to go. ITunes has done a wonderful job of making updating your iPod very simple no matter which model you own.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Become a Seductive Man - And Be Irresistible to Every Woman You Meet, Anywhere
- Review Of Lavalife
- Christian Dating Tips
- How to Pick Up Beautiful Women - Simple and Effective Tips You Can Take Advantage Of
- Make Him Fall Head Over Heels For You - These Tips Will Have Him Eating Out of Your Hand
- Free American Dating Sites For The Singles
- How to Attract Women to You - Four Ways to Make Women Feel Immediately Attracted to You
- Filipino Girls - How to Behave When Dating Them
- What is Safe Sex - Emotionally and Physically?
- The Art of Approaching Women - Basic Tips to Help You Master It
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us