Make sure that you have iTunes downloaded onto your PC.
IPod connected to PC
Connect your iPod to the PC using the high-speed USB 2.0 port. Connect your USB cord to the USB port and then to your iPod.
Example of update notice on iTtunes
Let your PC recognize your iPod. ITunes will automatically search for updates and will let you know if there is a newer software version for your iPod. If no alert comes up within 60 seconds, you do not need an update. If you do need an update, you will see an update notice box appear. Simply click on "Update" and follow the prompts. You will be notified when the update is complete, and you are now ready to go. ITunes has done a wonderful job of making updating your iPod very simple no matter which model you own.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Clean House
- How to Become Happy
- Finding Renewal and Balance During the Holidaze!
- Your Dream Job Can Be Anything You Want It To Be!
- Clear Clutter, Gain Emotional Freedom - Ladies, 7 Top Tips to Help You Get Started
- Conversational Hypnosis - Magic or Mind Control?
- Caught in the Low Self-Esteem Game
- Do You Have a "Man Cave"?
- Do You Struggle With Commitment?
- Goal Setting - Think Big, Act Small
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us