Make sure that you have iTunes downloaded onto your PC.
IPod connected to PC
Connect your iPod to the PC using the high-speed USB 2.0 port. Connect your USB cord to the USB port and then to your iPod.
Example of update notice on iTtunes
Let your PC recognize your iPod. ITunes will automatically search for updates and will let you know if there is a newer software version for your iPod. If no alert comes up within 60 seconds, you do not need an update. If you do need an update, you will see an update notice box appear. Simply click on "Update" and follow the prompts. You will be notified when the update is complete, and you are now ready to go. ITunes has done a wonderful job of making updating your iPod very simple no matter which model you own.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- When to Save & When to Splurge on Home Decor - Page 2
- Infrared Heaters: Tips for Troubleshooting
- How To Choose The Right Kitchen Storage Solution For Your Kitchen
- How to Make a Large Pond
- Facts about the Sun and Solar Energy
- How to Decorate a French Chateau
- Gloss Vs. Semi-Gloss: Painting on Baseboards
- Uses of Door Hangers
- How to Soften Memory Foam Pillows
- Furnishings You demand: Aluminum Chairs and also More
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us