- 1). Log in to your Tumblr account at www.tumblr.com using any Web browser.
- 2). Click on the name of the blog that you want to add custom CSS to, at the top of the sceen.
- 3). Click on the "Customize appearance" button on the right side of the Tumblr dashboard.
- 4). Click on the "Advanced" link at the top of the page.
- 5). Insert the Custom CSS into the text area at the top of the drop-down menu.
- 6). Click on the "Save" or "Save + Close" button on the right side of the screen to save the changes.
- 7). Type the address of your Tumblr blog in the Web browser address bar to view the changes to the blog.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Best Landmarks of the Peak District
- Villa Vacation Rentals On Ibiza Island
- Cruise to Copenhagen and Explore the Carlsberg Brewery
- Cycling Holiday North Wales
- Ranthambore National Park Amazing Place To Visit In Rajasthan
- Car Rental Companies About Pick Up Times?
- Things to See and Do at Pembrokshire"s Poppit Sands
- Planning Your Cambodian Vacation
- Attractive Spain Villa Rental
- Cultural Tour in India Assure a Good Feast of World Famous Culture
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us