- 1). Log in to your Tumblr account at www.tumblr.com using any Web browser.
- 2). Click on the name of the blog that you want to add custom CSS to, at the top of the sceen.
- 3). Click on the "Customize appearance" button on the right side of the Tumblr dashboard.
- 4). Click on the "Advanced" link at the top of the page.
- 5). Insert the Custom CSS into the text area at the top of the drop-down menu.
- 6). Click on the "Save" or "Save + Close" button on the right side of the screen to save the changes.
- 7). Type the address of your Tumblr blog in the Web browser address bar to view the changes to the blog.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- An Average Dog"s Lifespan Should Be 25-30 Years Mostly Disease-Free, Here"s How
- Do You Have a Pet Rescue Plan For Natural Disasters?
- Raw Talk With A Certified Animal Nutritionist
- What is the Cause of Puppy Dandruff?
- Dog Leash Aggression - 3 Secret Tips That Will Save Your Puppy
- 3 Things Dogs Should Not Eat
- How to Make Your English Bulldog More Muscular
- Have a Look at Different Dog Breeds
- Choosing a Good Designer Dog Lead and Collar
- Getting to Know the Rottweiler
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us