- 1). Log on to Facebook and hover your mouse over the lower section of the screen. Click the "Developers" option within the navigation menu, then click "Apps." Verify your identity -- choose between placing a valid credit card on file or inputting a code Facebook sends to your on-file mobile number via text message -- if you haven't already done so.
- 2). Hover your mouse over the left navigation pane and click the "Core Concepts" tab. Click "Social Plugins" within the central portion of the page, then click "Like Box."
- 3). Input the URL of your Facebook page. Adjust any optional elements -- the box's width, color scheme and border color, for example -- then click "Get Code." Right-click the code, click "Select All," then right-click it again and click "Copy."
- 4). Sign in to your website host, navigate to its file manager and click the name of the HTML file for the page where you want the stream to appear. Click the mouse on the line where you want it to appear, right-click and click "Paste." Click "Save."
- 5). Launch the page in a new browser window or tab. Scroll through the stream to make sure it works. Users can now "Like" your page and view a stream of its posts via your website.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Vista Compatible Ethernet Adapters
- Steps For Loss Weight Naturally
- Local SEO Tips for Your Business
- How to Upload Photos Onto a Website
- How Web Hosting Works and Why You Need It
- How to Get Rid of "Who Viewed Profile" on Facebook
- How to Use a Modulo to Find the Last Two Digits of a Number
- How to maximize your profit with the help of b2b marketplace
- Buy Gmail Accounts - Multitasking Is Now an Easier Task Read More: Buy Gmail Accounts
- How to increase your business credibility through Pinterest
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us